Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annuntio vobis gaudium magnum; habemus Timetable

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

2 nines and 2 tens.

What a shower of ****. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

I......sniff.......want.....sniff............a........sniff sniff..............timetable.... :(

I'm so jealous right now. :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

ninty9er wrote: »
    Your ID number might be on your orientation documents(IIRC it's there in tiny writing somewhere). It'll be a 7 digit number in the form of "08xxxxx". You might be able to get it from that.

Yeah, thats what i was trying but as touchea said they arnt being activited until orientation week i found out earlier today. So if thats week 2, and week 3 is when college is back fully - what happens in week 0 and week 1?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Yeah, thats what i was trying but as touchea said they arnt being activited until orientation week i found out earlier today. So if thats week 2, and week 3 is when college is back fully - what happens in week 0 and week 1?!?!?!

You should get a paper timetable in the course meeting with lectures on it. tutorials generally don't start until week 3.

Of course it won't be an individual timetable, but I never stick to mine anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lostanddribling

ok thats the most confusing thing!i cant do it at all!and it like completely contradicts itself by clashing all the time!im gone crackt trying to it anyways, ahhhhhhh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

ok thats the most confusing thing!i cant do it at all!and it like completely contradicts itself by clashing all the time!im gone crackt trying to it anyways, ahhhhhhh!

And in English, that's supposed to say what exactly??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

ninty9er wrote: »
    And in English, that's supposed to say what exactly??
    Oh I understood it but then I'm down with the hip kids and well up with the yoofspeak:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jkeire

I......sniff.......want.....sniff............a........sniff sniff..............timetable.... :(

I'm so jealous right now. :(:(:(

You can glady have mine!
    Shorthand, feckin' shorthand!! I feel like I'm back in the early 20th century!
    Still, you get to have your face on a wallplanner that hundreds of students will have in their rooms!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

jkeire wrote: »
    Still, you get to have your face on a wallplanner that hundreds of students will have in their rooms!

Giggidy...I wonder how many bedrooms I'll be in this year so? Ah this is how rumours start...:rolleyes:

And there are 5000 of them..if anyone wants one grab one from the SU foyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Dunno if anyone can help but I know my course will be no better.

I went on to register for my modules and there were 4 to register for, except I'm certain I should be doing another. Apparently someone else is cause they posted a thread on it on Sulis. When I search the module code nothing comes up. Should I just go ahead and register and just assume that we won't be doing this class?

• Advertisement
Advertisement