Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

campus accommodation acceptance

Options
  • 25-08-2008 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey just wondering does anybody know when u will find out if u have been accepted for campus accommodation(first year)?? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I found out today. I got a letter in the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Raemie

I didnt get anything yet. Do they post a rejection letter if you dont get it or do they let you stew... :)

Where do you live falling slowly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

I got a letter today to say that I got into Merville.
    I live in Roscrea Co.Tipperary.

oo congrats, i remember you asking about accomidation before. I live further away from ucd than you too!

Raemie wrote: »

Where do you live falling slowly?

I live in Sligo. 3 out of 5 of us who are going to UCD got letters back today - 2 for Roebuck and 1 for Merville.
    We all applied at the same time and on the same day so I don't know why we got letters before the other 2 did! :p

• Advertisement

Would rejection letters take longer maybe? If so thats very mean as people who dont get it need to look for alternatives! I'm sure its nothing, postman might have decided to knock off early today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

I got mine yesterday,
    you could try calling them or emailing them to find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭bebeebutterfly

I live in Sligo. 3 out of 5 of us who are going to UCD got letters back today - 2 for Roebuck and 1 for Merville.
    We all applied at the same time and on the same day so I don't know why we got letters before the other 2 did! :p

So did your friend get it?
    they should get it cos ur all in the same place?

Everyone I know here got it (that's about 8 people)
    except myself and my sister.
    I know this guy who lives near me who got it too (last year)!
    I think it's because we weren't born in Ireland, that's the only difference,
    i got higher points then some of them, and same course as two of them.
    So that must be it!
    I have no home and don't know where to live now!!?
    agh! the train from here isn't even early enough to take every morning, unless i travel to another county, but that'd mean getting up at 4 every day.
    *sigh*

So did your friend get it?
    they should get it cos ur all in the same place?

Both applied for Roebuck - one got Roebuck and the other got Belgrove.

That's hard luck that you didn't get on campus accomodation but I doubt it was based on the fact that you aren't Irish.

Your best option would probably be to find accomdation off campus. I believe people have already posted informed you of websites where you can find apartments etc. and I hope that you get something!

Advertisement