Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good looking Coppers in Waterford

• 25-08-2008 9:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hey have any of you noticed lately that there is an influx of good looking fresh women cops in waterford, im not being sexist or anything but its nice to see some smiley happy goodlookin women cops on the street,... hehe has me thinking about that Iron Maiden song "Women in Uniform" pops into my head whenever i pass one :D:D

if any of said good looking women are looking for a date i hereby offer my services :)

- end communication -

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

There was one bangarda that stopped me the day I passed my driving test.. She was really nice. Cute too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Pix or it didn't happen

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Funny you should say that first thing i saw when i landed at waterford international airport was two female coppers at passport control.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

There's a few nice ones around alright, must be foreign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

decies wrote: »
    Funny you should say that first thing i saw when i landed at waterford international airport was two female coppers at passport control.

Caught up you at last eh? :p

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

There are a few nice males ones, one of which looks mighty fine in his leather gear :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

dlofnep wrote: »
    There was one bangarda that stopped me the day I passed my driving test.. She was really nice. Cute too!

Their referred to as Gardai now not bangarda, its nice to know their finally tracking your movements :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

deisemum wrote: »
    There are a few nice males ones, one of which looks mighty fine in his leather gear :D

ROBOCOP,

If you where allow personnally insult individuals on boards and call them very name under the son

My rant would start here
    .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

If anyone was to meet or had dealings with "a certain individual " may be inclined to agree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

have to agree here, there defo. is a bit of a change here, seen a few cute bangarda around town,
    one or two I won't mind handcuffing me up....:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

robtri wrote: »
    have to agree here, there defo. is a bit of a change here, seen a few cute bangarda around town,
    one or two I won't mind handcuffing me up....:D:D

easy now.. settle...!!

My PM box is still empty :( they must be wise to my ploy :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    ROBOCOP,

If you where allow personnally insult individuals on boards and call them very name under the son

My rant would start here
    .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

If anyone was to meet or had dealings with "a certain individual " may be inclined to agree.

ROCKMAN you post doesn't even make sense, you know you quoted this post:

Are women in your books not entitled to comment on male gardai the same as men comment on female gardai?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Lucy Locket

Nice male ones???? Where????:confused::confused::confused:

think I might have to break the speed limit and see will any stop me, then start the tears so I dont get a fine or penalty points ;)....knowing my luck I'll get a female!!!...:P

looking at a couple of the ladies response...
    where can I hire a Garda uniform:D:D:D

Cabaal wrote: »
    ROCKMAN you post doesn't even make sense, you know you quoted this post:

Are women in your books not entitled to comment on male gardai the same as men comment on female gardai?

My post makes sense and how do you get " Are women in your book not entitled etc etc etc " from.

ROBOCOP,

My rant would start here

I Quoted deisemum's post and highlighted the leather clan cop part, and called him ROBOCOP (it his nick name :eek: )

I then stated " if you " i.e me was allowed to insult individuals i.e ROBOCOP there on boards ,

My rant ie insults would start here ie now

used
    instead of words of abuse.

And final asked
    " If anyone was to meet or had dealings with "a certain individual " may be inclined to agree "

I was just stating if you meet or where unlucky enough to have already encountered with this p****k sorry ROBOCOP you would agree with my abuse and name calling ie rant

I was trying not to break rules and still get my feeling across.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

It took a few attempts to understand your post, so perhaps being a little clearer might help in future rockman :)

For those still confused, my understanding (correct me if im wrong Rockman) is as follows:-
    - deisemum commented on one biker guard being "mighty fine"
    - rockman responded saying this guard is called Robocop
    - He further added this guard is not the nicest of people, and if he could have a rant on Boards about him (and insulting/bashing him along the way) he would
    - To conlcude, he stated that if anybody had dealings with this "robocop" they "may be inclined to agree".

Rockman: Unless you know of only one cop that is "mighty fine" in the biker force and that "mighty fine" biker is Robocop - then you would be wrong. Why? Who is to say that the "might fine" biker was Robocop - im sure there are plenty of "mighty fine" biker cops in Waterford that is not this "robocop" that you know of. Furthermore, if he is abusing his powers as a guard then you should report him. Otherwise, I can only assume the Guard is doing his job and you (and others) are not happy with that (iv got a sense in your posts you don't really like Guards much anyway!).

Plus, my understanding was robocop was Tramore based.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

My head is spinning.

Fajitas! wrote: »
    My head is spinning.

Never mind mighty fine I'm mighty confused!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Fajitas! wrote: »
    My head is spinning.

you got that song in my head now, DAMN you Fajitas*

*said in the nicest way possible , to avoid banning etc etc

Sully wrote: »
    It took a few attempts to understand your post, so perhaps being a little clearer might help in future rockman :)

For those still confused, my understanding (correct me if im wrong Rockman) is as follows:-
    - deisemum commented on one biker guard being "mighty fine"
    - rockman responded saying this guard is called Robocop
    - He further added this guard is not the nicest of people, and if he could have a rant on Boards about him (and insulting/bashing him along the way) he would
    - To conlcude, he stated that if anybody had dealings with this "robocop" they "may be inclined to agree".

Rockman: Unless you know of only one cop that is "mighty fine" in the biker force and that "mighty fine" biker is Robocop - then you would be wrong. Why? Who is to say that the "might fine" biker was Robocop - im sure there are plenty of "mighty fine" biker cops in Waterford that is not this "robocop" that you know of. Furthermore, if he is abusing his powers as a guard then you should report him. Otherwise, I can only assume the Guard is doing his job and you (and others) are not happy with that (iv got a sense in your posts you don't really like Guards much anyway!).

Plus, my understanding was robocop was Tramore based.

OK point taking , Was trying to hard to be funny and clever
    Yes there is a few biker cops in the city , But there is only one ROBOCOP the rest don't wear the all in one racing leathers and have ROBOCOP's (that the one from the films ) unmoveable love of the law :D

Tramore ??? ROBOCOP knows no bounders , he goes where he is needed , somewhere someone is 5 miles an hour over the limit , been parked two minutes longer than they should or be in group talking after six o clock

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

OK point taking , Was trying to hard to be funny and clever
    Yes there is a few biker cops in the city , But there is only one ROBOCOP the rest don't wear the all in one racing leathers and have ROBOCOP's (that the one from the films ) unmoveable love of the law :D

Unless im mistaken, all bikers wear the same gear.
    Tramore ??? ROBOCOP knows no bounders , he goes where he is needed , somewhere someone is 5 miles an hour over the limit , been parked two minutes longer than they should or be in group talking after six o clock

Iv heard the robocop story before and he was always said to be based in Tramore. Speeding 5miles over the limit can be dangerous you know - you might not think it, but it is. I'm sure if you googled it there will be reports about the various time to stop each X miles you go over the limit. Anyway, if you break the law, expect to get caught. Btw, I thought traffic fines were done by the parking wardens?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

The 2 gardai I was refering to were/are based in Waterford city.

One wasn't based in traffic division but came out to my house (to take statements after my son was assaulted) on a garda motorbike and was dressed in leather :D

He wore it well :D

Unless im mistaken, all bikers wear the same gear.

Iv heard the robocop story before and he was always said to be based in Tramore. Speeding 5miles over the limit can be dangerous you know - you might not think it, but it is. I'm sure if you googled it there will be reports about the various time to stop each X miles you go over the limit. Anyway, if you break the law, expect to get caught. Btw, I thought traffic fines were done by the parking wardens?

So did I , and that my point.
    Going to leave this topic alone now .

so hot garda in Waterford ye say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

The 2 gardai I was refering to were/are based in Waterford city.

One wasn't based in traffic division but came out to my house (to take statements after my son was assaulted) on a garda motorbike and was dressed in leather :D

He wore it well :D

cold shower deisemum???!!!:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

here are plenty of "mighty fine" biker cops in Waterford

ahhhhhh so thats what you get up to on your nightly patrols sully, checkin out the biker guards in their tight tight leather gear eh?

ahhhhhh so thats what you get up to on your nightly patrols sully, checkin out the biker guards in their tight tight leather gear eh?

"nightly patrols"?

how come we don't get to see ban garda in leather's...
    now that would be nice.....

as previously stated Robtri - all equal no BanGarda any more!!!!......Grrrrr....;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeet :D

as previously stated Robtri - all equal no BanGarda any more!!!!......Grrrrr....;)

All equal.. all in favour of that, but just wanted to be sure that people understood that when I said garda in leathers, they knew that it was female garda I was referring too :D:D

• Advertisement

All equal.. all in favour of that, but just wanted to be sure that people understood that when I said garda in leathers, they knew that it was female garda I was referring too :D:D
    that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeet :D

the poor women just doing their jobs and have ye guys googling at them......lol....what are ye like??? :p

Any pm's yet Macker??

Advertisement