Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Natives

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Yup, all the benefits and pains in the ass of living at home....make friends with people who have comfy couches is all i'll say. And as fast as possible too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Me too! Did the living at home thing for the first two years, but I'm moving out in two weeks time. Hurrah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Did all my four years of college living at home with the parentage; commuted across daily. It wasn't too bad the last two years because I started driving so that freed things up a good bit. My folks are pretty easy going anyway, but as ninty9er advised, befriend some UL-based friends with couches :)

Working in the Students' Union for the coming year so I've moved out now.

Working in the Students' Union for the coming year so I've moved out now.

Dibs on yore couch for week 0:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Yup from Limerick, the county though (live in Hospital about 20mins away from city), but as of next week ill be moving into the courtyard village student accommodation. Couldn't bare to live at home any longer, i'd die of boredom.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

Guilty as charged!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

dK1NG wrote: »
    Guilty as charged!

You must be from Limerick so :pac:;):p

**Mob of locals BATTERS THE BEJAYSUS outta The Don**

Smart arnt'ya, not so smuckin fart now:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

ninty9er wrote: »
    **Mob of locals BATTERS THE BEJAYSUS outta The Don**

Smart arnt'ya, not so smuckin fart now:pac:

I don't usually flatulate in public but I'll make an exception in your presence :p

Advertisement