Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grant Form Question

• 25-08-2008 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Was just filling out my grant application form but came across a problem, I fell 20 points short of my college course, but I am waiting for the second round of offers to come out on Friday of this week, the 29th, this is also the closing date of the grant form to be submitted, now if I don't get this place on the second round I am going to do a PLC to get me into the course next year but I have to wait untill Friday untill I find out weather I should do it or not (I.E. If I get the college place or not). Now I know there is a page that I got with this form about my course acceptance, but can this be submitted after the closing date??? If this is so, what will I do with the frount page of my Grant form, where it asks you what level of course I am going for and where??? do I leave it blank???

Thanks guys.

Comments

Contact the Council/VEC you'll be applying to, they'll probably tell you to submit everything now with the course acceptance sheet to follow (or else give you an allowance to submit after the closing date). But relay this information to them.

Advertisement