Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with casey

Options
  • 26-08-2008 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

I've lost count of how many of his re-regs I've reported.
    I'm guessing he doesn't have a static ip and this is why he can keep rereging either that or he's using proxy.

Is there any other way to put a halt to his shenanigans or are we doomed to have to put up with his bad attempts at trolling.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

until he gets bored of setting up new email accounts and re-reging I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

This whole forum is like the personal issues forum for them re-regging assholes.

they come here when they have been rejected by everyone else, including us, which is basically all the time.

Muppets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

Maybe we could find out his real problems, maybe he has trouble talking to the girls or the boys or seeing as he has signed up under a female name maybe he's confused about who he is.

If your reading this casey, don't be afraid of those strange feelings, confront them you never know all your troubles might go away.
    Come out of your bedroom try wearing that dress you bought but were afraid to wear, do you feel better now? I bet you do don't you.
    Be proud of who you are, try talking to that boy at school, you never know he might just like you as much as you like him.

That's that sorted I doubt we'll ever hear from that once troubled young man again, he'll never be angry with the world again now that he's accepted who he is:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

No way dude, he's a man on a mission. Do you really think he can be stopped? He's unstoppable!

What was his message again...?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

I say rape him silly. Anyone who gets raped by Mordeth never wants to come back... unless of course they enjoy it*

*Statistically, and backed by proof, the possibility of this occuring is one in 1.13 million

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

gerky wrote: »
    If your reading this casey, don't be afraid of those strange feelings, confront them you never know all your troubles might go away.
    Come out of your bedroom try wearing that dress you bought but were afraid to wear, do you feel better now? I bet you do don't you.
    Be proud of who you are, try talking to that boy at school, you never know he might just like you as much as you like him.
    Jesus Christ NO. Thats exactly what happened to that gay kid last week: and he got sho- oh, I get ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Fools, it's Bubbles.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

No biggie.
    He helps with our monthly ban quota.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement