Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ECW Spoilers

• 26-08-2008 1:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Another scramble match at Unforgiven woop woop

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

extreme rules? if so could actually be the best ECW PPV match for quite a while kinda like the old 24/7 hardcore title matches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

* A WrestleMania XXIV video package is shown.

* The crowd is very lively for the small venue.

Dark Match:
    * D-Lo Brown b. Jake Hager
    - D-Lo got the win with the lo down.

ECW On Sci-Fi: (Airing Tomorrow)
    * Tiffany introduces Theodore Long. A ECW Championship Scramble Match is announced for Unforgiven. Qualifying matches will be held throughout tonight’s taping.

* Matt Hardy b. John Morrison
    - Hardy got the win with Twist of Fate.

* Backstage is Theodore Long, Tiffany, and Mark Henry. Mark is upset about being in the scramble. Teddy informs him that one, two, or three belts could change hands -- could his be one?

* The Miz b. Evan Bourne
    - The Miz earns a spot in the scramble at Unforgiven.

* Chavo Guerrero b. Tommy Dreamer
    - Chavo gets the win with a frog splash. He's now earned a spot in the scramble.

* Finlay b. Mike Knox
    - Finlay got the win using his shilelagh. He got the last spot in the scramble. Hornswoggle at ringside to celebrate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I'm watching ECW at the moment and I'd go so far to say its my favourite of WWE's 3 programmes at the moment. Any TV show that gives me a weekly fix of Miz/Morrison, Finlay, Matt Sydal and Matt Hardy gets the old thumbs up from me. I'm even enjoying Mark Henry at the moment, who'd have thought THAT could ever happen. If Finlay, Hardy and Miz/Morrison are in that scramble it'll be the best of the three.

Edit:just read the results. 2 outa 3 ain't bad, although having Bourne in the scramble would have been great, he's gonna be HUGE once he hits the bigger shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

extreme rules? if so could actually be the best ECW PPV match for quite a while kinda like the old 24/7 hardcore title matches.

michaellockwood.jpg

Advertisement