Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What other than sheer power ...

Options
  • 26-08-2008 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

attracted you to your current car? What are its hidden virtues beyond the cc's and bhp's ?

multiple answers possible

what made you buy your current car 84 votes

the badge
    0% 0 votes
    the lovely interior
    3% 3 votes
    the good resale value
    5% 5 votes
    the cheap purchase price
    7% 6 votes
    the practicability of it all
    7% 6 votes
    its driving characteristics
    7% 6 votes
    the number of seats
    11% 10 votes
    its low fuel consumption
    1% 1 vote
    the seating postion
    5% 5 votes
    the big boot
    3% 3 votes
    the extras
    4% 4 votes
    the colour
    3% 3 votes
    the shape
    2% 2 votes
    the myth/history about this particular car
    8% 7 votes
    the warranty
    2% 2 votes
    the good reputation of that car
    0% 0 votes
    the image this car portrays
    11% 10 votes
    my gf/bf made me buy it
    3% 3 votes
    I always wanted just this car
    0% 0 votes
    nothing at all, I was landed with it
    9% 8 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Zube

I bought an S-Max (after a few test drives) because it has a reputation as the best driving medium-sized MPV, and it hasn't disappointed. Same reason I bought a Multipla back in 2000.

Interior space, boot space, and practicality are all important when you put self, OH, three kids and three weeks luggage into it and drive to the South of France for the summer hols. 1750 km to the campsite, not counting the ferry.

I'm currently starting to hint to the OH that the sh!tebox I use for commuting needs changing; I'd like a 406 Coupé, since practicality etc. is taken care of with the S-Max.

Advertisement