Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving into Campus Accommodation?

Options
  • 26-08-2008 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be taking up residence in Glenomena this year and I was just wondering if anyone could give me some information. I know we're allowed to move in on wednesday the third, but I probably won't be able to get to Dublin till the saturday as I'm working all week. Do we HAVE to collect or keys on the third? or is it okay to just pick them up at the weekend?

Cheers!
    Eff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Bui

You can pick them up whenever. In fact you would probably be better off not picking them up on the third as it'll be manic. Any other information you're looking for on Glenomena you'll find here

all of these threads = sticky anyone?.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Pharm07

anyone movin into to glenomena on wednesday. Was thinking of trying to get there early before the rush and bring a duvet and a few other bits up

Advertisement