Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 reception in Leixlip

Options
  • 26-08-2008 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone else has poor 02 reception on their mobile phones in Leixlip ?

Recently relocated with work to the area and it has been a nightmare trying to call/send texts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

What part of Leixlip?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Amz wrote: »
    What part of Leixlip?

Just south of the N4 near HP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Never heard of anyone having problems with o2 in Leixlip to be honest. Find someone on o2 that you work with and see if they're in the same boat.

I'm with "three" and the coverage is absolutely dire everywhere in Leixlip.. and everywhere else for that matter ;/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

I'm having terrible reception problems with 02 in Friarstown (near Kildare/on the Curragh). Thing is, Vodaphone and Meteor have perfect reception where I live, but 02 don't.

I had terrible vodafone reception in Leixlip, but O2 perfect.

• Advertisement

Never heard of anyone having problems with o2 in Leixlip to be honest. Find someone on o2 that you work with and see if they're in the same boat.

Everyone that I work with is having trouble with O2.

I wonder if there is anyway to see if they can improve their service in our area.

If you're near HP it could be something to do with the plant affecting signal.

Amz wrote: »
    If you're near HP it could be something to do with the plant affecting signal.

I thought that at first as well, but it appears that other carriers are unaffected by the site itself.

Advertisement