Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first yr geog

Options
  • 26-08-2008 9:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

any info on intro to human geog one ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Sarchasm

Is it with Arnold Horner? I think it was a good course, kind of like economic geography in terms of wealth distribution, population theories etc. not bad, did it 3 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭ianthefox

Nah, it's wih Niamh Moore. I can't remember if Mary Gilmartin did a few lectures too, I could be confusing it with 2nd year. It's okay, some of it is pretty interesting, some of it is pretty boring. Not a very hard module though, put a bit of work in and you'll do well. Pay attention to her case studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭melbourne

Bang on Mr Fox, boring as hell, but keep an eye on her readings and you will be ok, the Intro to the City course is quite good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Too true....very boring! But it's bearable!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭ianthefox

Joe Brady used to do the Intro to the City module and it was brilliant. Looks like Veronica Cross is doing it this year. Joe is such a good lecturer, pity he doesn't seem to teach many modules these days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement