Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dropping resit for new elective??

Options
  • 26-08-2008 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I just dropped a resit for a subject(an elective) that I failed last semester and now have no option on my registration to pick a new elective.

I tried assigning one of my current stage 3 electives to stage 2 but still cannot pick another elective then for this year.

I tried contacting the studentdesk and programme office but had no luck,
    anyone have any ideas? any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ive been trying to do the same, drop a resit for a new elective but I cant even get into module registration... frustration central!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 testybits

I just dropped a resit for a subject(an elective) that I failed last semester and now have no option on my registration to pick a new elective.

I tried assigning one of my current stage 3 electives to stage 2 but still cannot pick another elective then for this year.

I tried contacting the studentdesk and programme office but had no luck,
    anyone have any ideas? any help is much appreciated.

Apparently anyone wishing to take surplus electives i.e. anything over 10 credits has to wait until Sept 6th (to make it fair I guess)This includes those who intend to substitute for resits. Says it here: http://www.ucd.ie/students/registration/electives.html#2

Advertisement