Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-travel visa to france

Options
  • 26-08-2008 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

I am planning a holiday on the 24th of sept to the south of france.

The trip has been planned for a while now.However my girlfriend is from the philipinnes and needs to apply to the french embassy in dublin to apply for her visa to travel to france.

My girlfriend has just started a new job last week in sales.

My girlfriend went to the french embassy this morning but was told that she would need at least a month working with her current employer before she would be eligible for her visa to be processed. the processing would take a min of 4 weeks which is this week before we go away. unless she can get one from her old employer which she worked for 3 years, we will have to cancell the holiday...any last min suggestions people?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

The one thing the French love is red tape. There's very little chance of a loophole I'm afraid.

Advertisement