Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand of A'adal

Options
  • 26-08-2008 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Is it true that in wotlk this title will be gotten rid of ? Cant find any info on it on google but a few guildiers were talking about it in TK last night. Also, from personal experience is the questline worth doing. Also how do i go about getting it? I understand it was needed before for MH BT attunement but thats gone now. Im guessing it has something to do with the quest ihave to down kael and vasjh ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Manties wrote: »
    Is it true that in wotlk this title will be gotten rid of ? Cant find any info on it on google but a few guildiers were talking about it in TK last night. Also, from personal experience is the questline worth doing?

Yes it's true,

This title along with Champion of the Naaru will be no longer achievable,

Likewise the Amani War Bear.

Wouldn't be very fair to let people get them at 80

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I quite like when Blizz do things like that. Makes the achievement less cheap. Its like characters who achieved High Warlord etc on the old pvp system will always have it but noone else can get it now for a different reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

ah cool beans, probably wont have the chance to do it before wotlk comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

You've 2 months to get the Hand of Adal title, I did it in a little over 2 hours, with an angry raid leader shouting at me on vent for being such a noob.

Do you have any links you could post about the quest line ? It seems like all the stuff im hearing is wrong. Even suff im finding seem to be conflicting. One site i found said i have to take brutallus down... hes in the sunwell tho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

you need to do the quests The Vials of Eternity which has the prequest of which you do durnholde and then the dark portal.

you also then need to do the quest line Tablets of Baa'ri which leads to the The Secret Compromised quest line, which will grant entry to black temple prior to patch 2.40.

I think thats what you need to get the hand of a'adal.. but im not 100% sure.

so you really need to have SSC/TK on farm for the vials of eternity as i think only 1/2 drop per kill..

and im ussure about the BT att quest line :/

EDIT: Im not sure but i think you also need to get the title champion of naaru as well, befor getting the handl of A'adal which includes doing the quest chain for getting att with SSC and TK

SSC: http://www.wowwiki.com/Serpentshrine_Cavern#Attunement
    TK: http://www.wowwiki.com/Tempest_Key_Guide

SSC dosent look to hard, Slave pensi heroic x2 and grull/kara

TK is a pain a you need to do the The Hand of Gul'dan quest chain which took me around 2 hours to do with a friend, and then Shattered halls, Steamvaults, Shadow Labs and arcatraz all on heroic and then do maggy.

just seems a bit of a pain to do :P

Cheers, thanks for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

A'dal*

Advertisement