Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO ACCEPTANCE.

• 26-08-2008 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi,
    Basically this is my situation.

On my order of preference i put down two course:

1. sg338
    2. sg334

On the 18th i got offered sg338. i did want to do this course but i changed me mind.
    I then decided that my second choice would be the more suitable course for me. sg334
    i then checked the cao vacant place website and found that there was places on sg334. so i applied.
    and now sg334 appears as my first choice and sg338 as my second.

My question is do i have to accept my first offer of sg338 before i can get offered another course.:confused:

Thanks in advance guys:D

ps. any advice will be accepted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

You should probably contact the CAO directly to sort this out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

Hi,
    Basically this is my situation.

On my order of preference i put down two course:

1. sg338
    2. sg334

On the 18th i got offered sg338. i did want to do this course but i changed me mind.
    I then decided that my second choice would be the more suitable course for me. sg334
    i then checked the cao vacant place website and found that there was places on sg334. so i applied.
    and now sg334 appears as my first choice and sg338 as my second.

My question is do i have to accept my first offer of sg338 before i can get offered another course.:confused:

Thanks in advance guys:D

ps. any advice will be accepted.

I suspect you would reject the place on the course that you don't want... However you're best course of action, as DadaKopf suggested is to contact the CAO

Advertisement