Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sports clubs in kilkenny

Options
  • 26-08-2008 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

does anyone know if theres a badminton or raquet ball clubs in kilkenny,
    would love to take up a new sport these are just 2 that come to mind. any other sugestions welcome and when do seasons start etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

by the sounds of it your looking to start up a non contact sport??? as far as i know there's a tennis club in town if thats any good to you??? dont ask me the details about numbers and stuff though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Hockey Chick

There is an inline hockey team in Kilkenny we train Thursdays and Sundays different times for the women and men

there's also an ice hockey team, soccer, hurling,gaelic, mma. It all depends what ur looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Hockey Chick

I know we train with the boys that play ice hockey there arent enough girls interested in ice this side of the country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Is there any indoor soccer for ladies?

• Advertisement

dont think so

Advertisement