Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Aloud looking for new member

Options
  • 26-08-2008 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Girls Aloud are reportedly hoping to hold auditions to find a sixth band member.
    They’re looking to do an X Factor-style show and find someone to be a ‘permanent understudy’.
    A source is quoted as saying: ‘They want to give someone else the chance to enjoy a taste of the success they have enjoyed.’ Does this mean one of them is planning to spend some time away from the band? We’ll get our tiny stage outfits and stormy on/off relationships ready just in case.
    So whose leaving Nadine, Cheryl or Sarah?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Tell them I'm busy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

:confused:

This is the 'music' forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

I'm not picky, they can have the loan of my member if they want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

I reckon they're kicking one out....
    Have a guess which one... :)

article-0-0266FBF100000578-222_468x286.jpg

It's gotta be Casper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

It's gotta be Casper

Nah, she's nice... I reckon the one in the middle.
    Wouldn't say no to any of them tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I happened upon the X Factor the other night (honest)...I never realized how utterly atrocious Cheryl Cole's accent is. Like listening to Gazza in drag.

I don't fancy her anymore now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

From RTé.ie

According to the Sunday Mirror, the girls will audition for a sixth member who will join them on stage for a live show, with a view to becoming a permanent member.

The Pussycat dolls do this all the time, it's just a way to make money.

although they're both sh*te imho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

It's funny, but that photo is definitely photoshopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Completely different set up to the pussycat dolls. What's interesting about the PCD (from a business point of view) is that they don't have a recording deal as such with their record company, rather they are employees of Jimmy Iovines Interscope records, as opposed to having a formal 'recording deal'. The rest of the 'band' could get on great with a member, but she could be fired by 'the management' at any point in time.

slightly different with GA, i should think...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm not picky, they can have the loan of my member if they want.
    Reminds me of a Roy Chubby Brown line: "Girls Aloud? Yeah, Girls Aloud all right - allowed to SUCK MY COCK!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

Girls Aloud released a press release stating this isn't true. They are not looking for new member.

Also, Nicola plans on releasing a make up line for the pigmentationally challenged. Hence no fake tan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Dudess wrote: »
    Reminds me of a Roy Chubby Brown line: "Girls Aloud? Yeah, Girls Aloud all right - allowed to SUCK MY COCK!!!"

:D

I dont know whether to thank you because you made me choke on my scone or be offended with the comparison to 'Chubby.'

/confused.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

:D

I dont know whether to thank you because you made me choke on my scone or be offended with the comparison to 'Chubby.'
    Heh, "choke"... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Well if they want a male member... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

The ginger one is hotter than the receding forehead one in the mid... and the 40 year old blonde.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

IanCurtis wrote: »
    :confused:

This is the 'music' forum

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

The way it should be.......

girls_aloud.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

No way man, she's hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

The ugly ginger one? The one on the right looks like Kim Catrall. I like Kim Catrall so it's hardly going to be her that gets kicked out. I have never even seen Girls Aloud before I saw that photo you posted. However the reputation of the ginger one definitely precedes her :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement