Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harolds Cross race dates

Options
  • 26-08-2008 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to go to one the race dates, I checked on IGB.ie but there are no dates for September at all, Is it that it's just not updated or that there are none on?

I see Enniscorthy and Clonmel on all the time, But none for Harolds cross or Shelbourne park, Is it that they just announce them closer to the date.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

Not sure if this answers your question but Harrolds Cross is on EVERY Monday Tuesday & Friday of the year and Shelbourne is on EVERY Wednesday Thursday & Saturday.

The only exceptions I can think of would be Good Friday & Christmas Day.

The calender is obviously not updated.

This Saturday 30/08 followed by Saturday 6/09 and Saturday 13/09 will see the quarter finals, semi finals and Final of the Irish Derby taking place in Shelbourne. This should guarantee very good cards & big crowds. I am fairly certain you would have to prebook tickets for Derby final night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Hey thanks mate. That does answer my question ;)

thanks.

Advertisement