Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wed 27th spin?

Options
  • 26-08-2008 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Sounds like its going to be dry for the last half of the week(not anymore, jinx). anyone around for a hillyish 40/50k tomorrow? i retraced the last weeks route(lambs cross-glencullen-viewepoint) on saturday with a mate but instead of doubling back we went over the valley and into enniskerry. really enjoyed it, might give it a bash again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Raam and myself are planning on doing Stage 1 of the Tour of Ireland tomorrow if anyone wants to join us :D (I have yet to suggest to him the going on to Waterford part of the idea, but Caroline_ie will be down there and we might meet some of the pros so it makes sense to me, can get the train back.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭emty

Would be on for something along those lines.Maybe you could pm your phone number and we could head out from Inchicore.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭'68 Fastback

hi empty, i'll be heading out from town(merrion sq)and picking up two mates at UCD and Goatstown on the way to lambs cross so no inchicore group start unfortunately. plan to be at the cross about 6.30.

ye offer up a nice little jaunt in the foot hills and then Blorg smashes your puny human notion with "Im going to do the first stage of the TOI, thank you very much"!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

I won't make it this evening. Have a good one.

Advertisement