Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rex's girlfriend, a top model??

Options
  • 26-08-2008 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Apparently, Rex's girlfriend (I think she's called Nicole LOL) is being chased by top modeling agencies vying to snap up the 'beautiful' one for work.

What would you like to see her model?

Me, meself would like to see her model name badges and sour grapes.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

She's a model b*tch more like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I would honestly think that people trying to snap her up for work would be absolutely mad, bad bad business sense. She is one of the most hated housemate ever.

At least Nasty Nick from a few years ago knew he was an arse but played it up a little, i think Nicole is deluded.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Even though she's a cunt she's a big name for the amount of money they could get her for. So the publicity to cost ratio would be amazingly good. It's not centrally about her looks but it is a clever move money-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I personally don't think she is model material. When she arrived in the house the first night I thought she had a pretty smile but any photos I've seen of her were not flattering at all-she has a quare nose, a mean mouth and hair like Worzel Gummidge. Even her voice is harsh to listen to.:rolleyes: Some models aren't that nice in the flesh but take magic photographs. Don't think Nicole's going to be one of those. What do all the male posters think of her looks?

Ann22 wrote: »
    I personally don't think she is model material. When she arrived in the house the first night I thought she had a pretty smile but any photos I've seen of her were not flattering at all-she has a quare nose, a mean mouth and hair like Worzel Gummidge. Even her voice is harsh to listen to.:rolleyes: Some models aren't that nice in the flesh but take magic photographs. Don't think Nicole's going to be one of those. What do all the male posters think of her looks?

I dont think she is all that but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, i did find the other girl much nice than Nicole

bb9_d76_suspectsix_440.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

She should model paper bags;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

It just goes to show how shallow these people think the rest of us are if we are going to be swayed by that sour faced bag to buy stuff she's modelling! Even on her eviction night she couldn't carry off that obviously designer dress that Rex picked out for her!! (in fact it was too old for her and made her look like a barmaid). :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I dont think she is all that but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, i did find the other girl much nice than Nicole

bb9_d76_suspectsix_440.jpg
    She has a sweeter face alright. I didn't like the way Rex criticized her appearance-or the way Luke and Lisa criticized Nicole's at the time. I was thinking wouldn't it be awful to watch people pointing out all your flaws in public.
    Feck sake-listen to me after pointing out all Nicole's faults on a public forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

im sure its for magazine work. the agencies would get a cut of the profit.

Ann22 wrote: »
    She has a sweeter face alright. I didn't like the way Rex criticized her appearance-or the way Luke and Lisa criticized Nicole's at the time. I was thinking wouldn't it be awful to watch people pointing out all your flaws in public.
    Feck sake-listen to me after pointing out all Nicole's faults on a public forum.

Yeah well i can criticise all i want coz when your as handsome as me its easy :p
    Im joking

• Advertisement
Advertisement