Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Weeks to Go - WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN?

Options
  • 26-08-2008 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

With only 2 weeks until the final of BB. Who at this point do you WANT tol win.

Who do you WANT to win? 73 votes

Darnell
    0% 0 votes
    Kathreya
    5% 4 votes
    Lisa
    5% 4 votes
    Mikey
    6% 5 votes
    Mohamed
    23% 17 votes
    Rachel
    4% 3 votes
    Rex
    19% 14 votes
    Sara
    35% 26 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Im back to wanting Kathreya to win..Darnells paranoia is v.annoying..And Rex isnt as good as he used to be

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Still want Rachel to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Deffo Rachel.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The cool kids support Rachel Rice Krispies. :cool:

She's been true to herself all the way and you know she's someone you'd love to hang out with in real life...

The old guy maybe not so much. Too bad he's not her boyfriend as others might stand a chance with her. :pac:

1.gifMNG ,

No one can say she is not being herself in there now , can they.:D

• Advertisement

No one can say she is not being herself in there now , can they.:D

Nope. I saw some other vids on Youtube from her competing in a local beauty pageant or something and you can see her nice, bubbly nature there too.

I was amazed some people thought she was putting on an act because to keep it up this long she'd deserve a blooming Oscar!

Nope. I saw some other vids on Youtube from her competing in a local beauty pageant or something and you can see her nice, bubbly nature there too.

I was amazed some people thought she was putting on an act because to keep it up this long she'd deserve a blooming Oscar!

12.gif:D:D:D
    lt is a bloom.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

Come on MIKEY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Made my mind up, Rachel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

REX.

• Advertisement

I put this issue to the Oracle.

2803302060_4fde7bc4e7.jpg?v=0

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Rex FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I think Rex deserves it for being the best housemate to watch. If it wasn't for him I probably would have lost interest a long time ago. It's not just his seemingly controversial Rexisms, it's the fact that he gets the whole house riled up and without him there would have been **** all going on in that house for weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭heymayo

cant belive the amount of people liking rachel , but its all girls that vote in BB so dout she will win , REX is very entertaining and either him or mikey to win!

heymayo wrote: »
    cant belive the amount of people liking rachel , but its all girls that vote in BB so dout she will win , REX is very entertaining and either him or mikey to win!

You are right that girls vote in BB but you can rest assured they won't find Rexy too endearing. I'm willing to bet the bulk of Rex's fans are 18-34 year-old guys.

Yea I'de say so. If he made it into the final week though, and people were voting for someone to win and Rex was there, I'de say he'd run it very close. But going up for eviction will mean he's a gonner.

If he made it into the final week though, and people were voting for someone to win and Rex was there, I'de say he'd run it very close.

I think that's true because I could see his fans wanting to phone up and support him. I could see him finishing maybe third overall assuming he makes it to the final week.

I think that's true because I could see his fans wanting to phone up and support him. I could see him finishing maybe third overall assuming he makes it to the final week.

That's what I think, in the same way that people would be drawn to evict him, his fans would be sure to get out in numbers to vote for him. Interesting you think he'd get third, who (besides rachel :P) do you think would beat him? I don't think Mikey would honestly, and Kat neither... I don't think anyone (besides rachel :P) could beat him in the final. But then again you've probably got polls coming out of your arsehole that say otherwise.

To go back to what heymayo said about Rachel and female fans, I actually think she will poll very well with the younger girl audience, say 14-18. I'd say Kat will do OK with this group too. There are no 'eye-candy' guys around like Dale and Stu any more so I can see Rachel doing well with them.

The real test will be how she will do with the older female demographic, say 18-34. I think she is doing reasonably well with this group but she will need to win most of this group over to win as I'm sure this group has traditionally decided the winners of the show.

Interesting you think he'd get third, who (besides rachel :P) do you think would beat him? I don't think Mikey would honestly, and Kat neither... I don't think anyone (besides rachel :P) could beat him in the final. But then again you've probably got polls coming out of your arsehole that say otherwise.

LOL. I think it might well come down to Rachel, Mikey, Rex and someone like maybe Lisa or Sara. I would have said Darnell but I think he might have ruined his chances.

If it then comes down to Rex, Mikey and Rachel I think those who dislike Rex will end up mobilising against him. For example, the Lisa fans will not want him to win. They will then have to decide between Rachel and Mikey. This COULD split the Rachel/Mikey vote and allow Rex to win but I think he will just miss out in such a scenario.

• Advertisement

Well if there is an eviction coming up with everyone in it, Rex could possibly scrape through if there's only one person going because Darnell will have taken a lot of the frothing-at-the-mouth votes so if it was one person going it could possibly be him over rex but if there is two then Rex is 100% gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭funki_munkee

Rex to win! He is an absolute legend! Not only is he the puppet master of the house but he also has a sweet caring side that he showed when Nicole was in the house! Yep Rex def gets my vote 100%!:D

Not only is he the puppet master of the house but he also has a sweet caring side that he showed when Nicole was in the house!

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Either Rex because he's hilarious, honest and sticks to his guns, or Rachel because she's undeniably a nice person, and sticks to her guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭SuperStarHoney

I'm willing to bet the bulk of Rex's fans are 18-34 year-old guys.

I'm a 29 yr old female and I want Rex to win. He's the only normal entertaining one in there, the show would have been absolutely crap without him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr.FuknDedlyGuy

She's been true to herself all the way and you know she's someone you'd love to hang out with in real life...

YAWN!!.....obviously you have no friends in real life:pac:

The old guy maybe not so much. Too bad he's not her boyfriend as others might stand a chance with her. :pac:

now we know the real reason you're a rachel fan:rolleyes:

I'm a 29 yr old female and I want Rex to win.

I bet you're still in the minority. :)
    He's the only normal entertaining one in there, the show would have been absolutely crap without him.

I'd hardly call him normal and his train-wreck of a relationship ruined things for a lot of viewers.
    YAWN!!.....obviously you have no friends in real life:pac:

That's Rex isn't it? ;)

Anyone who says they would rather hang out with Rex than Rachel must be crazy. Imagine being at a club.

"Hey Rex, you having a good time?"

"No I'm f*cking not. Where's Nicole?"

"Um I dunno. I think she's around here somewhere."

"Well where the f*ck is she?! Is she with some guy or what?"

"Relax she's probably in the bathroom or something."

"In there on her own or what?!"

"Yeah OK Rex you can sort that out. I'm going off to party with Rachel."

Meanwhile Darnell would be thrown out for starting a fight with some hot girl.
    now we know the real reason you're a rachel fan:rolleyes:

Yes because I've always kept it a secret that I think she's hot. :rolleyes:

Change your nick to Mr.FuknSlowGuy. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Who voted for MO???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I like that Rex is leading this poll :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

The cool kids support Rachel Rice Krispies. :cool:

Was rachel not meant to have been fat in 2004! Don't mean that a bad as it sounds!
    Rex deffo gets my vote!

Advertisement