Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Weeks to Go - WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    Was rachel not meant to have been fat in 2004! Don't mean that a bad as it sounds!

I'm not sure when it was but she was overweight and got called names by an ex-boyfriend...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1029000/BB-Rachel-called-thunder-thighs-fat-boyfriend.html

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

Who voted for MO???

I'm one person who voted for Mo!!! I think he's great!!! And I would love it if he won!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Fair play to Rachel for looseing all the weight i know its a tough thing to do and she has kept it off, so i commend her for that.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I want Mikey to win!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Caderyn wrote: »
    I want Mikey to win!!!

l want 2.gif in the last 3 , want Rachel to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Mikey has gone WAY up in my estimation the way he has stuck up for people of late. I still want Rachel to win but I wouldn't be unhappy if Mikey won it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

it's gotta be mikey to win. without a doubt all the funniest moments of the show this year have involved mikey. to name but a few: eating the peppers, don't go breaking my heart with darnell, getting whacked in the head by a ball while in the pool, using a glass that everybody drinks from for washing his mickey etc. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Rex leads this poll... Rex gets big shout to win on last night's big brother - Rex is 8/1 to win... €10 stuck on him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭heymayo

Rex leads this poll... Rex gets big shout to win on last night's big brother - Rex is 8/1 to win... €10 stuck on him

got him €10 at 25/1 and also mikey €10 at 13/1 (few months ago)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Rex. I do get annoyed with him every so often but still like him the best.:o Sorreeee all you nice decent Christian people, I just can't help myself:(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    Rex. I do get annoyed with him every so often but still like him the best.:o Sorreeee all you nice decent Christian people, I just can't help myself:(.

2.gif Forgives :D and so do we.:p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ann22 wrote: »

I still want him to win too! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I despise Rex but he (and sometimes Mikey) has been the only one with a bit of life in the last few weeks. Imagine the house with just Lisa (doing her make-up) Mo (eating) Rachel (staring vacantly into space) and such dullards. *shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭pbirney

Darnell ... or Rex to win. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I did want Darnell to win but he's after getting so annoying so now i think i want Rex to win. :D

Advertisement