Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario proposes!

Options
  • 26-08-2008 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/mario%20pops%20question%20to%20lisa_1078273

Former housemate Mario's marriage proposal has been accepted by Lisa on his return to the Big Brother compound.

The romantic moment took place this lunchtime as Mario, who left Lisa behind in the house after being evicted six weeks ago, proposed using placards.

Housemates reacted with excitement as the shutters slid up to reveal Mario standing in the garden.

Beckoning Lisa forward to the window, he slowly revealed his message: "Lisa, I am very sorry to say you're single no more, as I have spoken to your Daddy."

Despite his exaggerated facial expressions Mario pressed on: "Therefore I would like to… marry you?"

Screams and shrieks greeted the announcement as the couple advanced towards each other. But Big Brother, cruel to the last, denied them physical contact as a pane of glass separated the couple.

They kissed several times as Mario sought to get final confirmation from his would-be fiancée.

It was not immediately clear whether he had succeeded. "It's dead weird, I can't cope," Lisa was heard to say.

But her obsessive studying of her engagement ring appeared to suggest it was a 'yes' after all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Advertisement