Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audio Question

Options
  • 26-08-2008 3:10pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

This is not exactly a modified car question in the traditional sense but I hope you will be able to help me none the less.

I am looking to add an aux port or an Ipod connector cable to my car radio.

I have searched around and there are loads of different options but the problem is they are all different and I have no clue what I need exactly for this type of radio.

It a Toyota Avensis 04 tspirit. It would be nice to be able to control the ipod from the steering but then again a basic aux port would also suffice. I don't want to change the radio as I like the integrated dash.

Any help appreciated.

Tom

Comments

Advertisement