Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing yout tube on w580i

• 26-08-2008 3:13pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

seeing as the meteor have a bit of something going on with web browsing, how am I able to view youtube video's the the sony w580i?
    just get media error, so i take it i need something to view the videos?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

you need to do the following:

menu->settings->connectivity->data communication->data accounts
    ->new account->ps data

name: meteor data (asuming that name isn't taken)
    apn: data.mymeteor.ie
    username: my
    password: meteor

press save

click on meteor data

scroll down to authentication.
    untick None and CHAP, leaving only PAP selected

menu->settings->connectivity->internet settings->internet profiles
    ->new profile

name: meteor data
    connect using: meteor data

press save

select meteor data from the list

menu->settings->connectivity->internet settings->settings for java

select meteor data from the list

meteor have a new price plan of 99c per day for the internet but i don't know if the above access point is set up with that pricing so be careful

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'll give it a try, i'm over the 99cent of it anyways i'll setup that plan and then view a video and see if I get charged or not, thanks

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

did those settings alright, can still brose the ent on it with no extra charge...
    still getting "file not found" kinda like maybe I have to download a media player to view the videos perhaps? somehow the date" time got changed on the phone back to 2000 from visiting some site cause i started getting cert. errors

Advertisement