Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

I wouldn't buy an older type one Fitz, less reliable and high repair bills. When it comes to Land Rover, i would only buy a newer version if your budget can reach that far as service, repair bills and parts would be expensive.

Next best option is defo a Totota landcruiser, they are very basic and less comfortable compared to a Discovery, but will go on for ever! Parts will be easy to come by and your local mechanic will be able to carry out any/most repairs as they are a simple straight forward does what it says on the tin Jeep.

The best bit is that you should be able to pick one up cheap with the way the construction industry has gone, they are 10 a penny! Look in the autotrader magazine, there must be 10 pages of them in there every week at the moment...

I'd agree with that - Landcruisers are great jeeps. Rugged and very tough.

Advertisement