Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with a 8 year relationship

Options
  • 26-08-2008 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi boards girs and guy

just looking for some help i am will my gf for past 8 year no marrige or no kids do you think that is mad i am start to feel bad about this ,want do you think ??????????? she want to get kids and marrige going as quick as possible and has been tak about it for the last 3 year i am get more piss off with chat i all way tought that having kids would be special time and not all this plan thank for you help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

hi there,

well why do you feel bad? Is it because you want marriage and kids yourself or because you think that's what your gf wants?

Eight years is a long time but then again I've known couples to break up after a longer relationship than that! Every couple is different. Try not to judge yourselves by other people.

You should only get married and have children if it's what you both want and feel is right - NEVER because one or both of you feels pressured into it. Also, you know the two don't automatically go hand in hand (marriage and kids), perhaps it's just one of them that doesn't appeal to you?

Perhaps you should talk to your gf about it openly. Honesty is the best policy here I think. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hotirishguy1

hithere i am newto this site

thank for you repy

Tupins wrote: »
    hi there,

well why do you feel bad? Is it because you want marriage and kids yourself or because you think that's what your gf wants?

Eight years is a long time but then again I've known couples to break up after a longer relationship than that! Every couple is different. Try not to judge yourselves by other people.

You should only get married and have children if it's what you both want and feel is right - NEVER because one or both of you feels pressured into it. Also, you know the two don't automatically go hand in hand (marriage and kids), perhaps it's just one of them that doesn't appeal to you?

Perhaps you should talk to your gf about it openly. Honesty is the best policy here I think. Good luck.

Advertisement