Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which bus to corrib village

Options
  • 26-08-2008 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi,
    what normal bus do i get from eyre square to
    corrib village and where do i get off.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

The Newcastle bus is probably your best bet. Not sure of the number. There's a stop near the gates as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

The no. four. It goes past the main entrance to corrib village. Im not too sure of the nearest stop but you'll see a big corrib village sign on your right hand side of the road just get out when you see it. You'll have a bit of a walk from the main gate to the reception.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭adm

nice one thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

You'll have a bit of a walk from the main gate to the reception.
    Only a couple of minutes really.

Also can't you just walk from town? It's only like 15 minute

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭coillcam

Get a bicycle would be my suggestion. Your on a road to failure if you have to rely on Galway buses imo. 4 years round here and they are very unreliable.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Heh, has anyone seen the bus stop by Wards/the Quadrangle where someone has graffitied over the timetable 'try walking' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 paulh19

coillcam wrote: »
    Get a bicycle would be my suggestion. Your on a road to failure if you have to rely on Galway buses imo. 4 years round here and they are very unreliable.

Agree with that. If you must get a bus, then one suggestion is to wait at the NE corner of Eyre Square for a 4 bus, but take a 5 (Rahoon) if one comes first. It will leave you within about 10 mins walk of Corrib Village.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

the number 4 newcastle bus goes passed corrib village, there is a stop directly accross the road from the entrance, just ask the driver to let you know when its coming up. the fare for an adult is €1.45

Advertisement