Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

reg and fees

• 26-08-2008 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

when reg takes places for first years next week do u need to pay the reg fees there and then at registration?giving that i dont think my grant will be processed in time therefore wont have a letter from them to show the college.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭ec18

No you have to have reg fee paid before you go to the registration day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Im same as you OP, submitted my grant form yesterday, so douth ill have it before the 3rd. You get refunded the €800 after you get the grant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

You got to pay the fees but you will get the money back when the grant gets approved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Go to your VEC office and ask for a letter of confirmation of you applying for a grant. This will allow you to be temporarily registered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 protective

AdMMM wrote: »
    Go to your VEC office and ask for a letter of confirmation of you applying for a grant. This will allow you to be temporarily registered.

yeah i got that letter this morning,so will that cover me till i get the grant sorted or will i have problems when i go up to register?

• Advertisement
Advertisement