Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems logging into student records

Options
  • 26-08-2008 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

when i try to log into my student records i get this

MESS_ERROR
    The Username and password you supplied is not authorised to use the system. Please contact Student Academic Administration. Remember to provide your log in details in the email: ID number, PIN and Date of Birth. Please provide as much detail of the problem you encountered as possible to aid in the speedy resolving of your problem. Check your email regularly for a response from sifeedback.
    Status -114

is this happening for anyone else??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Are you sure your username and password is correct!

Though to be fair the student records system is notoriously unreliable, so if your sure your uname/pw is correct, check back tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

ITD used to have a habit of resetting everyone's passwords before the start of a new academic year (including returning 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc years). This may be the case here. I think you can reset you password by using the special computers in the library.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

yeah it's right,cause i can log into my email grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

KerranJast wrote: »
    ITD used to have a habit of resetting everyone's passwords before the start of a new academic year (including returning 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc years). This may be the case here. I think you can reset you password by using the special computers in the library.

cool,i'll be out in ul tomorrow so i'll see if they know whats wrong

Advertisement