Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsofters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Guys we will be leaving from my house for the Reckoning @ 08:30 Saturday morning
    Ya wha?????????
    private.G wrote: »
    Chuck are we?

Apparently so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Good games today guys;);):D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Good games today guys;);):D:D
    thanx bren we had a ball bring on the next encounter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 DavDav

Ah man ye lads didn't do too well in fingal, but sure of ye had the craic thats something:)

So anything happing? Havn't be on in ages

DavDav wrote: »
    Ah man ye lads didn't do too well in fingal, but sure of ye had the craic thats something:)

Yeah it was some good fun if a little muddy (damn weather!)

• Advertisement

it was a savage day, unfortunatly we were let down by players not turning up at the last minute but it was sorted and we played an some amazing games.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

I see there are suggestions of a second run of The Reckoning, what do ye reckon?

it was a savage day, unfortunatly we were let down by players not turning up at the last minute but it was sorted and we played an some amazing games.

Ah man thats sh**e when people do that, but sure they probably had something else to do. If ye lads are doing it again can ye stick me name down too? :pac:

tudenham10 wrote: »
    I see there are suggestions of a second run of The Reckoning, what do ye reckon?

Haha ya got in before me!

tudenham10 wrote: »

If ye lads are doing it again can ye stick me name down too?

depends when it is we have a fair bit already planned for december, were goin up to the north aswell as other places, will keep ya's informed on any updates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

If ye lads are doing it again can ye stick me name down too?

depends when it is we have a fair bit already planned for december, were goin up to the north aswell as other places, will keep ya's informed on any updates
    Part time SHADOW happy.:D
    Oh yes are you taking me with you :rolleyes::D

Now u know where the shadows go you go G

oh did u check the team section on our website G

Yes i did, :D

G you notice the way my cars got a big boot? Thats to fit you in along with all the gear, even if you don't want to come along!:pac::pac::pac:

G you notice the way my cars got a big boot? Thats to fit you in along with all the gear, even if you don't want to come along!:pac::pac::pac:
    Me and dont want to go.:p:eek:

hay chuck can we burn that french camo u used to wear, now u have a real uniform :):)

hay chuck can we burn that french camo u used to wear, now u have a real uniform :):)

Burn it? :eek: That stuffs expensive, but yeah it does look dodge outside the south of France

Burn it? :eek: That stuffs expensive, but yeah it does look dodge outside the south of France
    you were probably ripped off for that as well, :) out wit the old in with the new mate

Alright lads so can anyone join you're team? Me and me mate (he's a sniper) were wondering we could hook up with ye lads for some action (nothin dodge lads just the airsoft action :D). Me mates a good sniper (used to go huntin with his da) and I'm a assult man with me AK.

So any room for a few lads from the west or is it just for the midlands lads?

Alright lads so can anyone join you're team? Me and me mate (he's a sniper) were wondering we could hook up with ye lads for some action (nothin dodge lads just the airsoft action :D). Me mates a good sniper (used to go huntin with his da) and I'm a assult man with me AK.

So any room for a few lads from the west or is it just for the midlands lads?
    hay man, recruitment is open to all, we have a sniper from cork on the team if you click on the link below my sig and contact me on that web site or just pm me on here we can discuss this further

• Advertisement

Us handsome devils from the midlands that attended the reckoning look out for the next edition of A.I.M :)

Us handsome devils from the midlands that attended the reckoning look out for the next edition of A.I.M :)

But I reserve the rights to my image! :eek:

Unfotunately the article wasnt what i was expecting, i wonder what all the guys with cameras were doin there that day :)

alright lads whats the craic? ye lads playing any time soon? Me and me mate would be up for a game with ye lads

alright lads whats the craic? ye lads playing any time soon? Me and me mate would be up for a game with ye lads
    hay man im out of action for a couple of weeks shooting hand in a cast, broke my fingers last week. but the lads will be gaming over the holidays they will give u a shout when there goin out

P.S chuck the buck, the rooky1 or private G any of them will let ya know

hay man im out of action for a couple of weeks shooting hand in a cast, broke my fingers last week. but the lads will be gaming over the holidays they will give u a shout when there goin out

P.S chuck the buck, the rooky1 or private G any of them will let ya know

ah man cheers. Was going to try on of them after christmas (free ones :D). Jeasus hope the hand gets better, one of me mates brole his hand in kickboxin, fecked for a while:(

ah man cheers. Was going to try on of them after christmas (free ones :D). Jeasus hope the hand gets better, one of me mates brole his hand in kickboxin, fecked for a while:(
    well dont believe the rumours (thank u Bren) it will be good as new soon.

well dont believe the rumours (thank u Bren) it will be good as new soon.

HAHA! You broke you fingers by stuffing too many buns down your gob! :pac::pac::pac:

HAHA! You broke you fingers by stuffing too many buns down your gob! :pac::pac::pac:

:pac:

• Advertisement

dont start u

Advertisement