Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsofters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Right... should we not get all the midland airsofters together for a skirmish against some Dublin and Co Meath teams for a good 3 way battle royale:);)

Lets set a date and we shall come up with the scenarios for the days play, the last 3 way battle between the ATF, Vipers and the Contractors was an awesome days skirmish!!!

What do you guys think? Are you up for it?

Bren

sounds like a good idea bren my first visit to fingal and we have a battle of the countys hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

maybe you would stand by your comrade in his hour of need??

Of course I will, I'll be about 20ft behind him with everyone else! :pac::pac::pac:

Great games again today Bren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Of course I will, I'll be about 20ft behind him with everyone else! :pac::pac::pac:

Great games again today Bren.
    Well it would be nothing un-usual for me to have to lead the charge :) bet if they were throwing cookies over the wall u would be like a spartan charging the battlefield

Got to say, Shadow Company's newest recruits proved with out a doubt they have what it takes yesterday in Fingal, Liam held the kill house on his own after the rest of the red team was taken out on two missions and Stephen was the last man standing in the battle for Delta Base and only give in because he ran out of BB's, outstanding performance lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭conor2469

Well, I'm from mullingar and looking to get together with a few seasoned midlands players and start heading to skirmishes, I have all the gear, time to cut my teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Stevo Laad

sunday was savage crc! my neck hurts tho :( ahh stone.cold near broke his hip lol :pac:

Stevo Laad wrote: »
    sunday was savage crc! my neck hurts tho :( ahh stone.cold near broke his hip lol :pac:
    good man stevo, u got on here in the end

ahh yea... tink i av a few diff profiles tho! hahaha.. n cnt work it

ahh yea... tink i av a few diff profiles tho! hahaha.. n cnt work it
    dont reply in txt talk ste its not allowed on here

conor2469 wrote: »
    Well, I'm from mullingar and looking to get together with a few seasoned midlands players and start heading to skirmishes, I have all the gear, time to cut my teeth.
    always good to hear of new players

• Advertisement

Stone.cold wrote: »
    dont reply in txt talk ste its not allowed on here
    ah i am goin too forget that! why not??:eek:

ah i am goin too forget that! why not??:eek:
    its just not allowed on boards, some of us old timers cant understand a word of it :) did u check your bebo messages?

its just not allowed on boards, some of us old timers cant understand a word of it :) did u check your bebo messages?
    yea just did there now! duznt say much about it tho!

yea just did there now! duznt say much about it tho!
    it much the same as mine, when i have time i will bring you up to the shop let you see them for yourself

it much the same as mine, when i have time i will bring you up to the shop let you see them for yourself
    aw right dats sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Da Wench

So the pair of boys did you proud?

Da Wench wrote: »
    So the pair of boys did you proud?
    Definatly no fear my type of player

Olny problem now is that Stevo wants everything-automatics, uniform, boots, 10 crates of pellets, physiotherapist. Should be a grant to set up guys in airsoft!!!:D

physiotherapist

What has he done to himself? Oh and the native like you to call them bb's, not the 'P' word!:eek::eek::eek:

So tell me this my dear - when are you coming out to play?

Olny problem now is that Stevo wants everything-automatics, uniform, boots, 10 crates of pellets, physiotherapist. Should be a grant to set up guys in airsoft!!!:D
    oh dont say the "P" word, told him yesterday it takes time to get your load out hell when i started i was in tescos combats and wellies. speaking of wellies how did yours hold out on sunday chuck :)

and yeah when r u joining us on the battlefield

• Advertisement

As soon as I get an assurance that I won't get arrested for running in public:D:D:D

As soon as I get an assurance that I won't get arrested for running in public:D:D:D
    not at all on the plus side you will be wearing a full face mask so your nose wont get broken when ure running either :)

Well, I know who I want to take my first shot at now...smart arse:rolleyes:

Sorry running? Since when did we run? The action always comes to us! :D

Well, I know who I want to take my first shot at now...smart arse:rolleyes:
    dont know what your thinkin i meant in case you trip ure face will be protected jesus u try and help some ppl. :)

Sorry running? Since when did we run? The action always comes to us! :D
    i know chuck i keep tellin them thats why we have young skinny ppl on the team there the runners we cover there backs :)

By all accounts there was swimming involved yesterday too! Yiz are all mad, but you have definitly got 2 airsoft mad recruits. Apparently Liam has a new adams apple!

By all accounts there was swimming involved yesterday too! Yiz are all mad, but you have definitly got 2 airsoft mad recruits. Apparently Liam has a new adams apple!
    yeah a few of the guys went in to the river one more so than others he just fell in, liam got a few battle scars, and the firing squad but he took everything the way it should be taken

Only one? I could have swore he got 2 new ones! Nah all joking a side the two lads were very good, naturals even.

• Advertisement

Actually, I think Shadow Company will be one hell of a force to be reckoned with. Few more lads want to join, or should I say, try it out and see if they are good enough to be accepted to such an elite squad that is;)

Advertisement