Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsofters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭conor2469

amaughan wrote: »
    yeah it shouldn't be too long now before sac is back up and running.g-tac is ok but the forestry part aint that great for cover and i dont like the cqb thing anywhere.if your a sniper like myself you cant go too far wrong with the place and the staff are sound ha

I haven't got the chance to experience it yet so don't know what role I would fit into best, so I bought an M733 and an aimpoint scope, seemed like a good general purpose beginner piece of kit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

conor2469 wrote: »
    I haven't got the chance to experience it yet so don't know what role I would fit into best, so I bought an M733 and an aimpoint scope, seemed like a good general purpose beginner piece of kit!

yeah sounds really good man well done on the buy hope to see ya on the battle field soon haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Da Wench

Stone, when are you and Chuck going up to yon place in Blanchardstown, MIA is it?

I gotta spend some money that I dont have!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Da Wench wrote: »
    Stone, when are you and Chuck going up to yon place in Blanchardstown, MIA is it?

I gotta spend some money that I dont have!
    Hay, Saturday week were goin to head to both MIA and eirsoft in cabra

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

conor2469 wrote: »
    Wednesday evening sounds good actually, because I would miss every second saturday due to work. Do many people go on wednesday? I'm situated in Mullingar so I'm not too far from any of the sites.

Haven't had a chance to head up on a Wednesday even but if you have a look on the Fingal thread in the Retailers and Sites section you should get an idea of numbers generally there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

I wanted to ask same question. " Shadows" will you have one more place in car?

private.G wrote: »

No problem G.

for MIA?

gits put the price of the M4 up to 150 since yesterday!!!:mad::mad::mad: not mia, don't know if Im allowed to mention the website. Was going to place my order a few mins ago and Im like a, er, witch!

gits put the price of the M4 up to 150 since yesterday!!!:mad::mad::mad: not mia, don't know if Im allowed to mention the website. Was going to place my order a few mins ago and Im like a, er, witch!
    oh yeah just noticed that, hmmmm

• Advertisement

Stone.cold wrote: »
    for MIA?
    Yes.
    I feel urge to spend some €

Yes.
    I feel urge to spend some €
    no bother G, pick u up on the way

right, gotta do some negotiating. what are these guys like to deal with? will they do a deal if there is a multiple order?

Have you dealt with them before Stone or Chuck? As in can I do some name dropping? Got a contact in there?

Have you dealt with them before Stone or Chuck? As in can I do some name dropping? Got a contact in there?
    we have both bought from them but theres no room for deals lol, u gotta pay like the rest of us unfortunatly

Well after seeing the price of their bb packs, I don't think I will deal with them. total rip off. Going to hunt for dealer in Belfast, but that other lot re way to expensive. If I could ever get in contact with that guy in mullingar I would be elected, but its easier to get in contact with the pope and I mean the rottweilers predecessor!

Well after seeing the price of their bb packs, I don't think I will deal with them. total rip off. Going to hunt for dealer in Belfast, but that other lot re way to expensive. If I could ever get in contact with that guy in mullingar I would be elected, but its easier to get in contact with the pope and I mean the rottweilers predecessor!
    to be honest i was in enniskillen last weekend and for 2000 bb's it was £25

to be honest i was in enniskillen last weekend and for 2000 bb's it was £25

I'd say buy Irish because if you've got a problem its easy to get back to them. The BB's may have been bio degradable ones which are expensive. Going by the web UK seems to be waaayyyyyy over priced, while Ireland seems to be actually rather good.

I'd say buy Irish because if you've got a problem its easy to get back to them. The BB's may have been bio degradable ones which are expensive. Going by the web UK seems to be waaayyyyyy over priced, while Ireland seems to be actually rather good.
    well they can have my money, to much hassel buyin from over the water

• Advertisement

guys, I luv yiz ta bits, but do either of ye know where Belfast is??? Last I heard it was in Ireland, hence buying Irish and no crossing water necessary...sniff:rolleyes:

guys, I luv yiz ta bits, but do either of ye know where Belfast is??? Last I heard it was in Ireland, hence buying Irish and no crossing water necessary...sniff:rolleyes:
    yeah but if you buy in the dublin you dont have to change your money over you dont have to drive for hours and if something goes wrong with your purchase you dont have to drive hrs to get it fixed or replaced plus, so in light of all this would it not make more sense to buy it in one of the stores closer to home and safe you all the bother:)

Belfast is in the UK and as such is covered by the UK's 'Violent Crime Reduction Act' (VCRA) that covers airsoft so I don't know how the Police up there would react to an AEG in your boot! Also In Ireland we've a power limit of 1 joule (328fps with a 0.2g bb) and the UK as a much higher limit so your aeg in a Belfast shop could be 400fps + so if you got stopped by the Gardia they may take it and destroy it.

But like Stone Cold said if you buy 'Irish' you get a come back from someone in Dublin, Louth, Wicklow or Cork depending who you get it off.

Dark mist Zombie horror :D i cant wait

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Dark mist Zombie horror :D i cant wait

Same here!

Same here!
    check out the countdown timer on bebo (not that i'm counting the Days :) )

Now i cant wait for 2 things.
    O yes and i need full face mask:mad:
    hate them...

Now i cant wait for 2 things.
    O yes and i need full face mask:mad:
    hate them...
    Me too i hate wearing them, chuck was sayin MIA have them we can pick them up next weekend

Things you do for Airsoft :D

• Advertisement

Things you do for Airsoft :D
    I know :) Aint it cool

Advertisement