Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheel Rotation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

neosmaster wrote: »
    Just Buy 4 new tyres......Problem solved

:confused: The rear ones are near on perfect at the minute. I could get several more months out of them, whilst I wont from the front. At €200 per tyre, Im not wasting €400.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

VH wrote: »
    only on race tracks - snap oversteer especially in a front engined car is a disaster

my point entirely for heeding the advice of every single major tyre manufacturer....and fitting new tyres to the REAR!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

antodeco wrote: »
    :confused: The rear ones are near on perfect at the minute. I could get several more months out of them, whilst I wont from the front. At €200 per tyre, Im not wasting €400.

Then put the rears to the front and fit the new ones to the rear.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Mr.David wrote: »
    Then put the rears to the front and fit the new ones to the rear.

:rolleyes: Read the actual start of the thread!

Advertisement