Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC : Line Noise connection dropping

Options
  • 26-08-2008 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

I live in dublin 9 and Ive been havig intermittant connection dropping problems for about 6 months...

UPC first denied there was a problem, i.e. no probin area
    then that I had a lot of line noise
    send an eng out ( took a day off) He said no prob in my house, was prob the node, guys whould come to fix, never happened, and wasnt logged

Finally Lastnight I was told yes big problem in the area, lots of line noise, but the area manager has not informed the agents of the progress or time to resolve the isssue...

So Im told to wait till next monday when I will get a call back with progress, Im sure that will happen :-)

So my question is are you having the same problem? and if so what area do you live in?

Advertisement