Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodka Jellies

• 26-08-2008 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I'm trying to make vodka jellies, has anyone got a recipe? Where can you get Jello jelly. Help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

1 packet jelly, 200ml hot water, 200ml vodka. Mix, mold, leave in fridge to firm. Use supermarket brand jelly like Chivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jota

depends if you want to make jelly shots or jelly to eat with a spoon.
    for shots add more liquid than you would for normal jelly (more water or more vodka depending how much of a raging drunk you want to be after the jelly) so that it wont set quite so firmly. then scrub you hands up nice and clean (stick on a kitchen latex/plastic glove if you have any) and squidge it up so you can drink it from shot glasses... and let the games begin;)

obviously, use the hot water to melt the jelly cubes first before mixing in the vodka.

whatever you do though, i don´t recommend making it with ALL vodka and no water. i did that once, let´s just say it was a messy night....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Jota wrote: »
    , i don´t recommend making it with ALL vodka and no water. i did that once, let´s just say it was a messy night....
    It also makes it harder to set.

Advertisement