Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Four wheel drive alignment

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,363 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Darragh29 wrote: »
    Jesus Christ...:mad::mad::mad:

Why the jesus christ comment? Tell me one comment that was not completely true in my statement?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,363 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Darragh29 wrote: »
    All FWD drive cars have unequal length driveshafts ffs, the length of a driveshaft has no bearing whatsoever on the angular distance it travels relative to the other driveshaft on the vehicle ffs, the diameter of the input and output coupling of the driveshafts, relative to each other will determine this... Some of the stuff/advice I'm reading on this forum is starting to make my cringe...

You are a clown,
    First of all, all front wheel drive cars dont have unequal length drive shafts as per diagram posted above.
    Secondly, Are you saying that unequal length shafts travel through the same angle for a given supension movement cause if so, you should move away from any profession requiring even simply logic

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

now, now ...cool, calm and relaxed ...deep breaths :D

Advertisement