Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted: second hand bike

Options
  • 26-08-2008 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi I'm a female, 5ft 11" and in desperate need of a second hand bike as the one I had is in a bad way after a crash today. ( Luckily I didn't get hurt, but the wheels are in bits). The guy in the bike shop said it would be cheaper to get a second hand one than to repair it. So if anyone out there has a second hand bike or knows someone selling one, please let me know!! I'll pay cash up front. I'm in Dublin city area. (If you don't know anyone any recommendations where I should go? ) Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 eoghankevlihan

Hi.
    I am selling a racing bike. Top quality. worth 700 new. 1 year old but its too small for me so need to buy a larger frame unfortunately. will let it go for 350euro. should be perfect fit if you require such a good bike...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

im selling my paganini veloce gears mavic pro wheels in great condition the lowest i can take for it is 450 im an inch shorter than yourself and it fits me perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭síofra

thanks for the offer but unfortunately my price range is between 80 and 100.

Advertisement