Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't start a thread in punk

Options
  • 26-08-2008 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I seem to be able to start threads in any forum apart from punk... I've activated the account through the link in the confirmation mail and I logged out and back in again, but I still can't create a thread and it only seems to be happening in the one forum I want to post in :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Hi

I cant see any problem with your account, but I would bring this section of the rules you agreed to when registering to your attention.
    Please do not register an account on Boards.ie just to promote yourself, your website, your company or your products, this will simply annoy and alienate the users and will most likely result in your posts being removed and your user account being suspend/banned.

Check the forum stickies also.

V.

Advertisement