Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Need Quiet Holiday Retreat for Halloween

• 26-08-2008 8:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere quiet to take my dog around Halloween? My dog is absolutely petrified every year listening to the fireworks and I'd be happy to travel anywhere in the country just to get some peace and to not have her shaking with fear all night. I don't mind if its a hotel or cottage or whatever. I'd be delighted if anone can recommend a holiday away from the noise.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

MissyN wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend somewhere quiet to take my dog around Halloween? My dog is absolutely petrified every year listening to the fireworks and I'd be happy to travel anywhere in the country just to get some peace and to not have her shaking with fear all night. I don't mind if its a hotel or cottage or whatever. I'd be delighted if anone can recommend a holiday away from the noise.
    try shillelagh in south wicklow and the parkview house pub lets you bring the dog in the bar when you go for a drink { they have a web site}

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭MissyN

hey getz, have you been there around halloween and its been quiet?

Advertisement