Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Which Estate?

Options
  • 26-08-2008 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Decided I will have to change my Berlingo van for an estate car. Couple of reasons, need to retain the space I have with the van for work, I carry bulky items from time to time, have a dog and finally but most important, we have a baby due very soon. I was happy with the Van untill now but all going to plan, another seat will be required. Moving up to a van with three seats is not something I need or would consider.

I have been looking at them in car zone etc and so far have ruled out the Octavia because the access to the boot isn’t that great. It must be a Diesel.

Would like to trade the 2005 van with a value of approx 6k and add maybe 2k to that.

What would you recommend, and why. Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement