Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Airsofters!

Options
  • 26-08-2008 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Are there many Wexican Airsofters out there? If so where do ye train? Do ye make a regular trip up to Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

was going to post this myself, im a regular skirmisher living in gorey, i travel to hrta when i want to play
    what about yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭elsi

Me and my buddies just mess around at home and that. Are u in a team? Would you be interested in heading to Delta Force in Rathnure? Its a paintballin site but im sure if we had enuf payas we could get a game in down dar?

I would if it was feasible alright,where are you's living? i know at least 2 people who would be interested

Were from in and around new ross. Think wed need bout ten for Delta Fore. What kinda load outs do ye sport?

seairsoft in new ross will be open in the near future, both a retailer and a skirmish site.

dunno if delta force would let us in since they make most of there cash on paint and we would obviously not be buying the stuff

• Advertisement

Seairsoft.......tell me more???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

weeder wrote: »
    seairsoft in new ross will be open in the near future, both a retailer and a skirmish site.

Yes do tell.. I'm not far from New Ross.

bus to hrta from wexford might be happening
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055367637

When are you talking bout heading up? If i was going id be traveling in a car with a few mates.

maybe every 2-4 weeks, and only if its cheaper then public transport

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Snakeye177

I and a couple of friends are from wexford near new ross. We havn't a full load out yet just AEG's as there is nowhere to skirmish in the South East looking forward to developments with the SE skirmish site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 airsoft king

weeder wrote: »
    was going to post this myself, im a regular skirmisher living in gorey, i travel to hrta when i want to play
    what about yourself?
    hey i live in camolin! me and u should meet up and pplay sometime,if u want to email me at trickish-wolf@hotmail.com

hey i live in camolin co.wexford and ive got a private site for airsofting in(its owned by my dad)if anybodys interested and wants to meet up and play just leave a comment with ur email and ill make sure to get back to you

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Okami_shinobi

Guys if you are still looking for Airsofter's in Wexford try
    http://sea-c.net/

These guys skirmish every weekend and hold events every so often.
    They have 11 acres which they skirmish on, including cover and bunkers.

Check em out:)

Guys if you are still looking for Airsofter's in Wexford try
    http://sea-c.net/

These guys skirmish every weekend and hold events every so often.
    They have 11 acres which they skirmish on, including cover and bunkers.

Check em out:)

thanks for that, im checkin it out now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Seen as this thread has being brought back I'll add a note

South East Airsoft club is the only licenced and insured site in the South East that can host skirmishes.

We play every sunday.
    Cost is €25 for full day (11ish until 5ish)
    €15 for half day

Helmet and goggles required for over 18's.
    Full facemask and helmet for under 18's

No team association necessary. Were a bunch of friendly and helpful guys just out to have some fun.

Have a look our thread on boards or www.sea-c.net/forum for skirmish details

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Advertisement