Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any first year computing students looking for accomodation

Options
  • 26-08-2008 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

I was wondering if any first year computing students were looking for accomodation because it would be great if two or three of us were in the same house/appartment for the first year

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Im not a computing student, but I am going to be a first year in WIT and would be interested in renting a house/appartment.

I was ment to be in Manor village,but they're after dropping me, so now im trying to find accomadation. I plan on ringing riverwalk and the likes tomorow but Id imagine they'll be booked up so my last option might be renting a house.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭jakedixon2004

Same story with me . I was looking at a house with 5 rooms in it for 75 euro a week but il keep u updated on that . Will ring them tomorrow and find out what the story is and will post more details then

That was the site i was lookin at and the area was lismore park which is right behind the college and opposite tescos

I just phoned up a few places there and it seems that ccomodation is scarce . The two people i phoned up said that there was only one place left in each house . I called up river walk and they said that there are over 47 people on the waiting list so my advise to everyone is to dig deep and try to find accomodation fast

• Advertisement

Sent you a pm there jake ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

There are notices up in the gents toilet by the Adult Education Office and around various locations around the college for houses folks :)

Thanks sully I think im going to go travel to waterford tomorow. Its a 4 hour bus jorney but I think it'll be the only way I'll get a place to stay.
    I'll ring the places which are left tomorow and organise to view them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ill be in there tmrow if you want me to collect a few numbers and pass em on?

Hey scully do you know anyone who is looking for an appartment? Jakedixon2004 and I got a 3 bedroom appartment so we need one more person.

• Advertisement

Hey scully do you know anyone who is looking for an appartment? Jakedixon2004 and I got a 3 bedroom appartment so we need one more person.

Nope - put up a notice around the college and try that CollegeCribs site. I think Daft.ie is also a good choice. Everyone I know is sorted for accommodation but im sure people are still looking so slap up a few notices :)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭munsterman2008

where did ye get ur apartment?
    we have a house with one free bedroom

The apartment is in Poleberry road and it is a very nice apartment which is newly painted and all new furniture .The rent is 280 a month and u can get a bus from the head of the road to the main campus .Bus leaves every 15 mins .We desperately need a third person to secure the apartment .I have put an add up on http://www.collegecribs.ie/index.php?&openrealty=616374696f6e3d6c697374696e677669657726616d703b6c697374696e6749443d343434

Advertisement