Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Double Room in College Manor - we're trying to fill the house but know no one!

• 26-08-2008 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭

Hey me and a few friends are moving into a house in College Manor. We have a free double room at the moment so we're looking for two people to move in to it.

It will be 70 quid a week each, not including bills though but they won't be a lot anyway! The house is lovely and it's right beside the college. And it's also right beside the green in college Manor which is kinda good =]

Get in contact with me or laura-can if you're interested, cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Thats a bit of a rip off isnt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Can you find me a better house at this point in time? I mean if you're offering I'd love to pay less. Cheers, when can we move in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭abi2007

Hey i'll pay a tenner a week if you let me park in your driveway..

abi2007 wrote: »
    Hey i'll pay a tenner a week if you let me park in your driveway..

Sorry that driveway is well taken!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭abi2007

your so mean!

• Advertisement

How much are they charging for the house for a month? couldnt be more than 900 if its only a 3 bedroom house...

It's a 4 bedroomed house, and I think it's 1680, we're gonna try and get a different place.

If ya have any suggestions throw them this way man! If ya want to comment, help would be nice ya know.

Hey funkz im on the exact same boat as urself... I am helpin, by tellin ye not to go with it, ur bein ripped off big time!!! Its hard to find any accomodation round the place, me and my mate are totally screwed atm...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

It's gonna be very difficult to get anywhere at this stage with just little under two weeks until college starts. Best of luck though.

If all else fails then tents.

Evd-Burner wrote: »
    Hey funkz im on the exact same boat as urself... I am helpin, by tellin ye not to go with it, ur bein ripped off big time!!! Its hard to find any accomodation round the place, me and my mate are totally screwed atm...
    That_Guy wrote: »
    It's gonna be very difficult to get anywhere at this stage with just little under two weeks until college starts. Best of luck though.

If all else fails then tents.

Alright cool Evd you're right we are being ripped off, it's fcuking headwrecking but we left it too late. We didn't even know if we'd be in college till the CAO offers came out and then we started looking, arghhh. I think we're looking at a three bedroomed house in College Heights on Friday though and it's gonna be 70 each between four people. And I'll still probably have to share with someone I don't know. What's that like 1120 a month? Probably better but still crap. I reckon we'll stick with the house we have if we can find two people to move in.

• Advertisement

ive been trying to get sumwhere for the past 2 weeks, everywhere says sorry no students etc etc

ive been trying to get sumwhere for the past 2 weeks, everywhere says sorry no students etc etc

What sort of prices are yis hoping to get man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

Hey...im in the house with funkz...if you want you guys can have the double room...80 euro each a week.it's not too bad...seen as bills and everything will be split 5 ways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

laura-can wrote: »
    Hey...im in the house with funkz...if you want you guys can have the double room...80 euro each a week.it's not too bad...seen as bills and everything will be split 5 ways

thought it was 70

Sarge wrote: »
    thought it was 70

It is but it looks like my room mate won't be moving in for a week or two into college due to sorting out grants et all.

i had a house then it fell thru. 2 bed house me and a mate 80 a week each, sum1 who wanted it for 2 years got it... ive been lookin for a while its the same ting everywhere...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ramiriquez

I'm going to see a house tomorrow afternoon 5 mins from DKIT, there may be more than one room left and it's listed at only 60pw per person for the single rooms. PM me with names and mobile numbers and I can try to neg. for more than one room. First come first served and all that.

here mate this will help ye, i just got sumwhere 2day cus of it, u will have to do alot of ringing though, and i'd do it fast...

http://dkitsu.ie/images/stories/Copy%20of%20housing%20list%20final%202008-2009(12).xls

tis a list of all the available accomodation, there's quite a bit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭keefs08

Heya yas find ppl yet 2 fill the room??:D

We don't have this house anymore Keefs, but we do have the one in Rockfield we THINK!

We have one bed left in a double room, the other person in the room is a guy. And it's seventy a week.

PM me or laura-can as soon as you're able if you're interested!

Arron

And Draff lock this thread when ya can cause we don't have the house, cheers!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement