Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Wrestling Forum And The Issue With rovert

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

shinzon wrote: »
    As for rovert, god i really need to reign myself in here so im going to try and post civilly, i personally think rovert gets away with murder and enjoys winding people up to the point where the mods are pmed and people get angry at him for doing so, nobody is disputing that fact rovert posts some good stuff, but he has the internet etiquette of an amoeba, either that or he deliberately posts in a style to wind people up, i dont care about in jokes from other boards, calling someone a fagot (I dont care if its a term on other boards) it is damn offensive to people and has no place on PW or any other board to be honest

I consider rovert a bad influence on the board and he should have been removed ages ago, he may not be the instigator of arguments but his posting style sure carries on the arguments for pages of pages of bull****

While fozzy is a good mod hes far to lenient on Rovert (why I have no idea), at this stage there has been varying arguments for and against rovert, weve argued with him on the PW board and fozzy has started this thread, so even though both fozzy and bombidol think theres nothing wrong with him or his style, surely be to god the opinions of your posters and even the existence of this thread seem to indiacte theres the tiniest doubt about rovert

I want the wrestling board to go back to the way it was, a fun place to be to post about wrestling and not what its become lately, the spanish inquisition

Shin

Still waiting on those 100 or bad matches you said Shawn Michaels had, Shin?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

That Anthology II thread shows that you don't admit to being wrong Rovert.

I don't want to argue with anyone on the internet (i don't mind discussing things, but being at each others' virtual throats isn't my idea of fun).

You were wrong, and I see you are now saying that your 'Tell Me A Lie' post was your way of saying it (which I got at the time, but i was being stubborn and i still am about it) that It annoyed me that you wouldn't just say "You're right, i was wrong, my bad".

You don't have to post in riddles all the time.

Like i say, and I've even PM'ed you saying it, I don't like the way everyone is on your back now, but I do understand that you've caused it yourself.

But in that anthology thread, you bugged me and I haven't argued with you since (well, we had a little bickering over Foley, but hardly anything too bad).

Earlier you said I didnt apologise. Like I said in my post I thought the way I apologised would have been humourous to someone like you.
    And in relation to your above post (the really long one), when people don't detail their opinion in great depth, it doesn't mean that their opinion is worthless

Yeah it does as often people misquote me or revise the context of what they are referencing. It says more about the people attacking me than it does about me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Was wonder how long it would take for you to throw your oar in, you really need to grow the f*ck up, your last couple of posts on that forum were just to bitch at me! :)

VR!
    And why not. You deserve it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

dont mind rovert at all

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

CHD wrote: »
    And why not. You deserve it

You deserve death, sadly that's not happening anytime soon, is it?
    Now, don't you have a gamblers anonymous meeting to go to or something?
    VR!

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »
    Earlier you said I didnt apologise. Like I said in my post I thought the way I apologised would have been humourous to someone like you.

I wasn't looking for an apology, i wanted you to just openly state you were wrong. I've done it many, many times, and im pretty sure Fozzy, VR! etc don't see my username and think "he was wrong one time.. what a scumbag!". Its not a big deal. And despite you using the HBK music as a means of saying sorry, at least use a smiley dammit!

:pac::D;):rolleyes::):p:o:mad::(:P:cool::eek::confused:

There's plenty to choose from.

Yeah it does as often people misquote me or revise the context of what they are referencing. It says more about the people attacking me than it does about me.

I wasn't talking about people's opinions or thoughts on you, i meant when someone posts something in general, and you feel the need
    ask them to explain, which some people don't like doing.

If i say i think Benoit should go into the hall of fame before WrestleMania 32 because its in Canada, thats my opinion.

No matter how many times we fight, moan, argue and bitch at each other, and no matter how well you present a series of facts that show 99.99999% of the world hates Benoit because of the ugliness at the end, it won't change my opinion. Which makes countless arguments just become useless.

Most people aren't likely to change their opinions, so you must understand how frustrating it is when someone tells you your opinion is wrong or 'retarded', even though its an opinion, and therefore can't be either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

You deserve death, sadly that's not happening anytime soon, is it?
    Now, don't you have a gamblers anonymous meeting to go to or something?
    VR!
    lol i make more money than you do mate.alot more

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

CHD and validreasoning!
    Cop the hell on.

This thread is done.
    B

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement