Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Science - electives?

Options
  • 26-08-2008 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

I came back from holidays today, expecting to be able to register for my elective, but there doesn't seem to be an "electives" tab in my registration area.

The tabs up at the top are:
    Core/Options > Main Labs/Tut > Your Summary

Surely there should be two more in there somewhere? I remember an "electives" and an "electives tutorial registration" tab.

Anyone else in final year having this problem too?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

How many credits worth of classes are you already signed up for? It could be that final science doesn't get any electives, hence the tabs being missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

<- 4th CS

No electives, just core (15 credit 4th year project) and option (9 5-credit modules) to make up the required 60 credits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

Huh, that's wierd - I signed in again and I was able to sign up for another option module. Ne electives for me i guess:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Pharm07

no easy electives for us (final science) this year. Theres no escape now:(

Advertisement