Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Games for the original xbox?

• 26-08-2008 10:36pm

Are there any alternatives to eBay for getting XBOX1 classics? I hate getting hammered for inflated postage prices there. Any where selling them new even? Any suggestions at all would be welcomed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Gorilla

Play.com are good, everything is free delivery.

EDIT: Crap, they don't sell Xbox 1 games anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Dunno tbh, think perhaps GAME on Dawson street still have a smallish secondhand section. What about downloading from xbox LIVE? Theres only a few, but the ones they have available were better sellers on the old format.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Any games in particular you are looking for?
    I still have a few...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

adverts.ie usually has a few floating around/request them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I've a copy of half-life 2 if you're interested!

• Advertisement

how much and what condition is it in? Complete with manual?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

What'll ya offer?! It's complete, in perfect condition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Gamespot on henry street have a section of them upstairs, second hand, all very cheap and buy 1 get 1 free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Game Exchange on Talbot St, seemed to have some in the window when I walked by it last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

sorry to bring up an old tread, but gamestop (henry street) got a few more decent xbox original games in. i was able to get fable, halo, splinter cell 2 and outrun coast to coast for only 6 euro. Would definetely recommend having a look. remember seeing jade empire for 3 euro as well, very good game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

follow this link just seen this ad on adverts! http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=89070&cat=12 good luckto you:)

Advertisement