Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martin atomic 3000 Strobe lamp, who has used them?

Options
  • 26-08-2008 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

I am thinking of purchasing one of these but heard mixed reports, ie from causing temporary blindness if incorrectly set up, also believed they had a problem and a recall with PCBs. Who is familiar with these things? anyone tried the coloured filters yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

I am thinking of purchasing one of these but heard mixed reports, ie from causing temporary blindness
    Ah they said the same thing about spankin' d'monkey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

We have 2 of these in The Button Factory. First thing you do is set them to half power or you will damage your eyes. Or worse, someone else's...

We haven't had a problem with them since we got them, and that is over a year and a half now if I recall.

Advertisement