Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've loads of extra ECTS credits...

Options
  • 26-08-2008 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Hey there.

I did a few years of a DCU science course and got myself 100 ECTS module points. I dropped out, but started into a course in DIT straight into 2nd year.

My question is that since I 'used' my 60 credits to get into my 2nd year, does this mean I can use the 40 remaining credits somehow, like for instance if I was to do a H.Dip? 30 of the credits were modules in assessing leaving cert syllabi, H&S in the lab, Teaching placement etc.

This is purely academic, I'm just wondering.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

Hmmm, I'm in a similar boat. I did two years of Science in Trinity, got a I in my first year and failed my second, then transferred to first-year English & Psychology. Does anyone know if I can use my "wasted" year (and the credits for the one subject of three I passed in my second year) for anything? I didn't think so, but it never hurts to ask.

Advertisement