Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone tried to contact Eazypass recently?

• 26-08-2008 11:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭

Due to our company switching banks and the process going off without any hitches whatsover, we got an e-mail from Eazy Pass last week to say that our account was suspended due to the last DD bouncing and if we do not contact them within 14 days, the account will be disabled/closed/whatever.

Trouble is, nobody is answering the phone or e-mails there for the past week.

Anyone else having problems contacting these guys? Is it anything to do with the upcoming free flow hoopla on the M50?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

I had the unfortunate pleasure of ringing these guys yesterday. If you are willing to hold for 45 mins (which I did), you will finally be put through to someone :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Cutie_pc wrote: »
    I had the unfortunate pleasure of ringing these guys yesterday. If you are willing to hold for 45 mins (which I did), you will finally be put through to someone :)

I thought I was bad when I was on hold for 20 minutes last Friday! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

I would suggest moving your account to eflow. I am with them and always get through straightaway. I was calling eazypass about my mam's account, (she doesn't like any thing technical) and I found that the girl who answered the call was very unhelpful and put me on hold everytime I asked a question as she had to ask someone else!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Took me 15 minutes to get through to my own (other) tag supplier to change my reg plate yesterday, I suspect they're all swamped with last minute panickers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

As said above, I suspect they're swamped at the moment. When I've previously had to deal with them they've always answered more or less immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 rushbrook

had the exact same thing happen -- forgot I had changed my card recently and instead of e-mailing or contacting me that there was a problem they tell me on a Friday evening that my account has been suspended (by e-mail) .. of course they have no office hours on a Saturday and eazypass.ie is looking a bit strange today. useless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I had an email a few months ago about my card details being out of date and my account would be suspended within 14 days. so I ring up and give new details ( this was before August so I got through ). I went on holidays and came back and discovered that the account was closed and I couldn't get through since. I just gave up on that tag.

Advertisement